Monday, June 22, 2009

Having an hour and a half to myself....

So, how is it possible that I leave the house for an hour - wasn't even gone for an hour, actually - and I get a mysterious phone call asking where a tiny screwdriver is. Immediately, my suspicious question radar goes up. It FINALLY comes out that there is something oddly wrong with Ethan's Wii system. It turns on, but nothing happens. Keep in mind that I'm the computer person in the house.

I WAS enjoing my lovely glass of wine and my solitude. Now, my mind is focused on the Wii, and what happens if (and probably when) it is really broken. All hell is going to break loose... So the debate now is do I go home and take over the "fix it" process myself, or do I let them attempt to deal with it themselves.

While it is nice to be needed, OCCASIONALLY it is nice to have some time to myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment