Monday, October 19, 2009

I love Yarn...

Although, I wish it would knit quicker... perhaps I need to just get some of the super thick stuff and speed sticks! I have just opened my own Etsy shop, nothing up there yet, as I need to still take pictures of some of the things that I've made - I think I need some models!

I would love for this to take off, who knows what could come of it. I need to go make some friends at a yarn shop and maybe take a class or three to help improve some of my techniques - and learn some new ones!

I also have two job interviews this week that I am really looking forward to - one with the Archdiocese of Portland (hopefully I won't spontaneously combust when I enter the building) and the other with American Eagle's intimates brand, aerie. I am really looking forward to that one, I think I would enjoy working there immensely. Same product as Victoria's Secret, but without the overbearing pressure and models on the walls!

Here's to a great week of interviews and knitting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment