Friday, November 20, 2009

Has it really been a month?

Wow. I didn't realize it had been a month since the last time I posted! In the past month, I have tried to kick my knitting into overdrive making almost a project a day, set up an Etsy site, and started doing random marketing in the Portland, and Dallas, TX areas (Thanks Carrie!). Hopefully, I can get this going into something. I have high hopes, but knitting is a time consuming activity and I just have to go faster.... :)

In other news, the car needs work... again. Something is wrong with the alignment and who knows how long it is going to take to fix... or how much it is going to cost. The delay in taking it in lays in that we don't know how much it is going to cost us... so much for sending the Wii in to Nintendo to get it fixed for now.... Adventures in Public Transportation - week one, is drawing to a close, and really, it hasn't been that bad (thanks Trimet!)... certainly have saved money by not being able to just jump in the car, however, it does prove my point that we need to move downtown!

No comments:

Post a Comment