Saturday, November 28, 2009

Keeping Up

I've noticed the better I do on Etsy or on custom orders, the more my house is in disarray. Somehow, I need to come up with a better way to keep things together. I went through this evening and organized the majority of yarn and completed projects... only to get another order - which was a combination of a stock and custom order. I'm not complaining... oh no, not at all... more of a - if anyone should come across this and have any ideas for me... :)

Tonight is Todd's late night at work, and I know I should be in bed so that I can deal with the kids in the morning, and yet, I'm still up watching various shows on PBS online and knitting. I've put the knitting down, and am writing this... looking over at the full sink of dishes, the carpet that needs to be vacuumed, the Christmas lists that need to be written, and the receipts that need to be organized...

I think I'm giving up for tonight. I've done pretty much everything that I can do for today without waking up the neighbors and kids. Good night world... I suppose I will finish the Sinking Atlantis episode tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment