Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year, New Opportunities

This year has started off with a bang... businesswise, anyway. Nothing like three orders on the second day of the year! Hopefully it can keep up. I have some new items up, and am heading out tomorrow to get some new and fun yarn for inspiration for some new projects. Unfortunately, my fingers can't knit quite as quickly as they can type! Hopefully, I will be putting up some original patterns on here soon, as I don't create them very often, and honestly, don't really mind sharing, as long as credit is given.

Hopes for the year include new jobs all the way around our house, as well as for several others that I know of... Xavier's continued speech development, and Ethan to tone down his attitude!!!

Here's to a great year in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment