Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hiking with Kids




Apparently I am going to have to form my own "Hiking with Kids" group... any of you in PDX with kids between 6 and 10 game? Ethan and I went and did Angel's Rest this morning, which is between Multnomah Falls and Bridal Veil. When we got back, I asked him if he would be interested in hiking with other mom/kid groups. When he said yes.... I decided to look around and I couldn't find anything. Sad. Next stop is REI to see if they sponsor any groups. I know there are all women and all guy groups, but none of the parent/kid groups seem to be functioning. Strange.

Having renewed my love of hiking - it's been quite a few years since I've been... it's been a few years since I've done anything more than walk around the Zoo or the Mall - my legs hurt. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment