Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Job Search Continues


Sadly, it goes on. I've sent out multiple resumes in the past week... again, hopefully I will get something. I found a few that look promising. Unfortunately, there isn't anywhere on your resume to list your IQ, or that you enjoy reading non-fiction or Ancient Greek philosophy for fun. Or that you are more than capable of answering phones and filing things. Sometimes, people just need a job - whether or not they are "over-qualified". After almost ten years in college (granted, I should be a doctor at this point), it's taken almost a year to find a new job - I wish I could just find something that will allow me to go to work and pay for daycare.

One of the stay-at-home data entry things would be fantastic, but how does one know if they are legitimate? "Pay us $30. . . and we will send you all of the data and you will make up to $900 a day!" Really? Sounds great - two days a week and I would be set, as I type incredibly fast, but sure, let me give you my account number, and then will it be wiped out? I just don't know anymore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment