Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Long time gone... the knit post

Alright, so it's a Dixie Chicks song title, so what? :) Over the past few months, things have been kind of crazy around here, and life has been slightly, well, 'trying' could be a word. That being said, I am trying to continue knitting as much as I can... here are some new projects that I have done...

These are my "Audrey" Bags...




The next thing that I decided to do... what does a knitter do for the summer month? Dishcloths? Towels? Yes, that is a given... but not necessarily fun. I know! How about Stuffed Animals?



I love my robot... and I have had multiple requests for additional penguins... :)

I participated in one craft show in January as a benefit for a group called Two Dollars a Day, which promotes women's literacy... really good organization. Check them out at http://www.twodollarsaday.info/ ... also check out Urban Grind, which is who donated the space for the crafty fair... their "Fancy Grilled Cheese" is fantastical and amazing and wonderful.







No comments:

Post a Comment