Monday, March 1, 2010

Yikes, that layout was funky....



Wow, I'm not really sure what happened there, but that last posting was weird... Here is what I'm currently working on...

These fun little cuff bracelets are available here for a mere $10! They are 100% wool and felted for a sturdy feel and embellished with a variety of fun little goodies...

Also, I'm going to be trying to do some new marketing type stuff - hitting the pavement to advertise in some local shops, and doing as many shows as I can possibly afford. Exciting news on this front... I have been invited to attend the Portland State Earth Day festival as a vendor - now I just have to figure out a way to afford it - and FAST!

Hopefully, this is the start of some local recognition that I can work with and build on. I'm knitting as fast as my little fingers can take me!

No comments:

Post a Comment