Thursday, March 11, 2010

EARTH DAY IS COMING!!!!

Yup, I'm aware that I shouted. :) Coming up at the end of April, I have been invited to participate in the Portland State University Earth Day Festival! Check them out HERE! I am super excited about having the chance to showcase some of my sustainable projects - both the ones that I have completed and the new ones that I'm working on...

Upcoming:
- Cool washcloth soap holders... haven't decided what to call these yet, and they are still in production. I know when Ethan was younger, he wanted to wash himself in the bathtub, but the soap would slip out of his hands. Johnson's made a kids bar soap with a scrubbie coating, but you would just throw it away when the soap was gone. This way, you just replace the soap! I will post a FREE PATTERN for them here when I get some images.

- Additional colors and patterns of washcloths and lunchbags

- Some fun slippers... these are in the prototype stage, with some test ones going out to a friend in TX for her little girl to try out for me.

- Maybe some sling backpacks? I have a cool pattern, but haven't decided how much time this is going to eat up... not sure on this yet...

I'm open to more ideas.... Check out the works in progress and some awfully cute kidlets wearing some of my stuff here.

No comments:

Post a Comment