Thursday, March 18, 2010

People

Sheesh. That's really all I have today. I put a freebie up on Craig's and on Freecycle and immediately, I was inundated with responses. Great, right? Well, the first guy didn't email me back, making it so I moved on to the next guy... then I had ten more people I had to email back saying "Sorry...", some of which weren't happy. At All.

For whatever reason, I've noticed that people expect handouts. My theory is that people are generally good and are willing to help when they can, however, there are those that tend to take advantage of that. I don't know what I have done to irritate the gods, or if it's just their way of telling me I need to go back to being my unusually cynical self, but for some reason, these people have just been thrown in my path lately.

I wanted this year to start out optimistically - new business, new opportunities, etc. I have found it is getting harder and harder to remain positive and upbeat... I think I need to go back to meditating and yoga every day. Perhaps that will help....

No comments:

Post a Comment