Monday, August 24, 2009

My new (well, "repurposed") Bedroom!




Whoo Hooooo! I so love finding stuff on the cheap to totally change the look of a room. Before: no headboard, because, well, they are expensive and I can't paint one on the wall due to restrictions - lamezilla. After: cool fabric panels that incorporate the random colors of the room into a cohesive unit and Ikea globes. Oh, Ikea. How I love you. (I also love stitch-witchery, but that is beside the point!)
So after feeling productive today, I have also put a bunch of stuff on Craig's to try to empty out the place slightly... tomorrow I tackle the kids' toys, because I'm done with it. :) I also plan on doing some painting ... and hopefully get a ride in - or at least some yoga/pilates.
Gaah. Have to go get kids. Hopefully, tomorrow I will be able to get some training info up...




No comments:

Post a Comment