Saturday, September 26, 2009

As I said on Facebook... I could be doing more...

After countless years of disappointing myself (and others) I have realized that it is time to make a change. I read voraciously, and I think it has come time to finally do some writing myself. Do I think I can get published? Who knows, but I'm going to at least try. Right now, I am stagnating and I don't like it. I don't like who I have become, a stay at home mom that is content to just watch people on television doing the things that I want to do. That is content to read about people doing the things that I want to do.

I am going to start writing. Probably a memoir style book, but I don't necessarily want to call it that. I don't have a specific plan as of yet, but I am going to start tonight. I am tired of being financially dependant on someone that doesn't really have a sense of finances, and being in charge of all of our money. I want to be able to provide the kids with some sort of cushion. I want to buy a house. I want a new car. I want to be able to pay off bills. I want to be able to send the kids to college. I want a new bike. I want to not have to worry about money.

Goals... hopefully they are attainable.

No comments:

Post a Comment