Monday, September 14, 2009

Avatar... one more time


Okay. So, I am a total dork concerning this particular show. I don't get into too many television shows... I'm more of a book person (speaking of, Dan Brown's new one comes out tomorrow) usually. That being said, however, I finished the Avatar series this afternoon. HOLY COW. Normally, I check Perez and Facebook several times during the afternoon - I usually knit and do crafty type stuff while Xavier naps, but I got sucked in. Again. Go figure.

I did finish all of the third set of DVDs. Once again, am completely impressed with not only the storyline, but also the development of the characters and the evolution of the Buddhist philosophy that the monks had originally taught Aang. I am sooooooo excited for the movie, and if there is a midnight showing for this one, I will find a babysitter for Xavier and Ethan, Todd, and I will be there. Cannot wait.

For an idea of what the commotion is all about (well, at least at my house... ) click here: http://www.hulu.com/search?query=avatar and enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment